Any driver entering ODS LMC event accepts these regulations, must have read them and undertakes to respect them
Any situation not provided for in these regulations, as well as any dispute, judged by the organizers, may therefore modify the regulations to avoid a similar case.
- EVENT DATES
- Main Event
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th July 2021
- Qualifying Session
Thursday 8th & Friday 9th July 2021
Grid 1: 21H00 > 21H35 Grid 2: 21H45 > 22H20 Grid 3: 22H30 > 23H05
Grid 4: 21H00 > 21H35 Grid 5: 21H45 > 22H20 Grid 6: 22H30 > 23H05
- Official Time
ODS LMC uses Paris (France) local time as reference time. A clock shows the OFFICIAL LMC Time at the bottom of the website. Use it as reference.
- Main Event
- SIM, MODS & TRACK
- Simulation: rFactor 2 (Studio 397)
- Mods: Various
- Track: 24H Le Mans (Studio 397 – DLC)
- Event reserved to 15 teams
- Teams are composed of 3 to 6 drivers
- 3 drivers per team maximum in a same race
- DRIVERS & InGame Names
- The use of real names is MANDATORY
- InGame names must be your real name like “Louis Durand”
- Abbreviations or any fancy nicknames are not allowed (“LouisD47”)
- CARS SELECTION
- You can choose any cars amongst the elligible cars in the grid you’re competing in
- Choice is restricted to one car of the same manufacturer, in the same team and in the same grid
- You can change cars between races. Cars choosen by the organizers to compete together into the same grid are composed of different chassis from various car brands
- Level of performances are choosen with best equity and especially without deteriorating the original mods specifications (Eventually, some updates could be made to equal cars performances)
- PERSONAL SKINS or DEFAULT SKINS?
- The rFactor mods used offer enough car skins but if you want to wear your team’s colors, we encourage “classic” orientated skins
- No fancy, flashy colors
- QUALIFYING SESSIONS RULES
- Session length: 35 minutes
- Private sessions: NO
- InGame Chat : FORBIDDEN (except for staff purpose)
- TeamSpeak Presence : MANDATORY
- Each session is limited to one grid cars only.
> grids 1, 2 & 3 on thursday > grids 4, 5 & 6 on friday
- Teams are limited to 3 drivers maximum on a qualifying server at the same time
- Teams can change drivers during sessions, not exceeding 3 drivers
- Number of cars to drive isn’t limited, teams are free to change cars at any time within the 30 minutes session
- You can “escape” (ESC) at any time to return to pits
- It is strictly forbidden for a driver on the exit or pit entry lap to block a driver on the fast lap.
- If two drivers are on a fast lap, the faster has no priority over the slower. If he wants to overtake him, he has to follow the same rules as in the race, namely to overtake clean and without contact.
- QUALIFYING RESULTS & GRID SPOTS
- Only the 2 best results (out of 3) will be recorded for each team
- Starting positions will be applied to the team, not to a specific driver or chassis combination
- Starting positions obtained will remain the same for the 3 races of each grids
- When going to the event races, teams will have to give Race Direction their team drivers names, in order to set up the starting grids according to the team spots.
- All other drivers to race during the event races, will receive random grid position behind the qualified team spots.
- RACE DETAILS
- 18 races will take place during a 24 hours period of time
- Race duration is timed to 45′ minutes or equivalent number of laps
- Multipliers are set to Tires x1 / Fuel x1
- Driving Cameras : Cockpit only / No Swingman
- 30 minutes will separate each races (Break times are subjected to change if the event is running delayed)
- Warm-up is free in between races
- Some races are subjected to results multiplier
- RACE SESSIONS RULES
- Maximum of 3 cars per team per grid
- It’s not mandatory to enter all grid races with 3 cars/drivers
- The maximum number of cars on track is up to 45 (15 teams of 3 cars)
- Some mods will require a pit stop in order to complete the race. In other conditions pitstops is up to your discretion
- No driver swaps during the event
- No formation lap
- WEATHER & LIGHT CONDITIONS
- The event respects day/night conditions
- The event uses real weather conditions
- Headlights & wipers are mandatory for night racing and potential rain. Make sure you mapped a button on your wheel or keyboard to switch them “on” when needed
- In between grid races, warm-up session are set-up .You’re free to practice before race start
- If one or more drivers are disconnected during the warm-up, a new warm-up session can be started, in order to allow their return. Only one restart can be made per race, in order to respect the overall event schedule
- The other drivers must remain ready to start, the race can be started as soon as everyone is present again, before the end of the current session.
- During this waiting time, if a driver disconnects, he will be waited, but still no further the time of the running warmup session.
- As soon as the drivers are finally all present, the administrator decides to go to the race session or to wait for the end of the warm-up.
- Drivers are responsible for their installation, in this sense, do not wait until he race to check your installation, the organizers will not be able to provide you with assistance, priority being given to the event.
- GRIDDING PROCEDURE
- Each driver will have 30seconds to join the starting grid once the racing server will roll from Warm-Up to Race session.
- In case you missed the start of the race
Any driver not gridding his car within the 30 second time limit will start the race from the pit-lane and will have to wait at the “red” light at pit exit lane. When the field of competitors will reach 1st sector’s end, the driver will be able to start when light goes « green”
- STARTING PROCEDURE
- Standing start for all races
- “Standing Start” countdown will be signified by the illumination of red lights and the horn sounds produced by the game itself…
- After a short delay, the lights will turn green, signifying the start of the race
- Any movement by a car prior to the display of the green lights may be viewed as a jumped start and result in a Stop&Go or Drive Through penalty automatically set by the game
- Because of the proximity of the cars at the start, an incident during this phase of the race will have more consequences.Be very vigilant.
- Unless there is a technical problem on the server, there won’t be any race restart.
- RESULTS & AWARDS
- Top 26 of each race will score points
- Only the best 2 cars (out of 3) per team will receive points
- If a team enters a 3rd car in a race, that car will not score points but will prevent other teams to score its position points
- The total addition of points after 18 races will determine the winning team
- There is no “Joker” race
- To score points you will have to finish the race with 75% distance.
- Results will be updated after each race and will give immediately a printout of overall results.
Note: As the event is free, there is actually nothing to win except the right to come back the next year to defend your title
- POINTS SYSTEM
1st: 35pts 2nd: 32pts 3rd: 30pts 4th: 28pts 5th: 26pts 6th: 24pts 7th: 22pts 8th: 20pts 9th: 18pts 10th: 17pts 11th: 16pts 12th: 15pts 13th: 14pts 14th: 13pts 15th: 12pts 16th: 11pts 17th: 10pts 18th: 9pts 19th: 8pts 20th: 7pts 21st: 6pts 22nd: 5pts 23rd: 4pts 24th: 3pts 25th: 2pts 26th: 1pt
- SERVER PASSWORDS