Dear friends, Dear competitors,
LMC 2016 has now 9 teams registered with 3/4 of the drivers having already competed in the previous editions. The field is strong and it’s very pleasant to count you among us for that 6th edition.
Qualifying sessions for all grids will take place the week before the event according to the following schedule. We will only record the TWO best laptimes (per team & grid) to set each grids starting orders (13teams×2=26 spots)
We will define team spots, not specific driver nor specific cars spots. .Qualifying spots will remain the same in each grid throughout the whole event and can be shared between teammates on request to the organizer.
If you are missing qualifications, you’ll be randomly put at the back of the field
Here comes the Qualifying sessions Schedule:
- Tuesday 28th June
- Grid 1: from 20.00 to 21.00 UTC +1
- Grid 2: from 21.00 to 22.00 UTC +1
- Grid 3: from 22.00 to 23.00 UTC +1
- Wednesday 29th June
- Grid 4A: from 20.00 to 21.00 UTC +1
- Grid 4B: from 21.00 to 22.00 UTC +1
- Grid 5: from 22.00 to 23.00 UTC +1
- Thursday 30th June
- Grid 6: from 20.00 to 21.00 UTC +1
- Grid 7: from 21.00 to 22.00 UTC +1
Looking forward meeting you again on track.